Facilitating industrial investments through providing ready-to-use infrastructure is our core business. To this pursuit, a large number of industrial estates, industrial areas, IT Parks, Theme Parks have been established in different strategic locations of Odisha.
Infrastructure facilities like roads, drains, power supply, water supply and other common facilities have been provided. Developed plots and built-up sheds are allotted to entrepreneurs intending to set-up their industrial ventures at attractive rates.
- 108 Industrial Estates / Areas in strategic locations
- Industrial Growth Centres at Kalinganagar,
- Jharsuguda, Chhatrapur and Kesinga
- IID Centres at Khurda, Paradeep and Rayagada
- Food Park at Khurda
- Ekamra Haat, Bhubaneswar
- Infocity, Bhubaneswar
- Exibition Ground, Bhubaneswar
- Seafood park at Deras
- Plastic Park at Paradeep
- Electronics Park at Bhuban
- Infovally, Bhubaneswar
16 Divisional Offices spreading across the State catering to the needs of the entrepreneurs.
The Single Window Mechanism at District and State levels established under the Odisha Industries (Facilitation) Act, 2004 provides speedy clearance to the investment proposals of the entrepreneurs proposing to establish industries in the State. IDCO is a part of the Single window both at State Level and in Districts.
- High Level Clearance Authority (HLCA) headed by the Chief Minister for projects above Rs. 1000 crores
- State Level Single Window Clearance Authority (SLSWCA) headed by Chief Secretary for projects between Rs. 50 crores and Rs. 1000 crores
- District Single Window Clearance Authority (DSWCA) headed by the Collector for projects up to Rs. 50 crores
- Special Clearance committees for IT & ITES, BT & Tourism Projects
- Provision for Deemed Approval & self-certification